Do you like to read?

Good. So do I. What started out as a place where I posted reviews, thoughts, and suggestions surrounding mostly young adult fiction has now turned into my personal venting space. I'm going to review books. I'm going to be honest. And I'm going to be snarky. You've been warned.







Aug 4, 2011

In Other Book-Turned-Movie News

Now it's The Hunger Game's turn to to make its film debut. The scifi-y, post-apocalyptic novel by Suzanne Collins about survival and fights to the death is being configured for movie life. It'll star Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth (who you might remember from The Last Song with good 'ol Miley Cyrus).

I have no real thoughts on this - I'm not familiar with the actors and have yet to read the book. But since it's such a popular book and series, I assume fans are freaking out - out of both glee and horror. I wonder how this will turn out. Blood bath? Success? Should be fun either way.

The movie is set to come out in March of next year. With that said, I have plenty of time to read - and so do you, if you've been late to jump on this band wagon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment